Tuesday, October 27, 2009

McCann's steel cut oatmeal

They've changed their packaging and I do like the new one better. Old on the left, new on the right.

My husband eats oatmeal every morning (with blueberries). He's tried all of the brands, including the local Trader Joe's steel cut 5-minute oatmeal, and he says this is the best. It's hard to find in supermarkets so I have to order it online.

I'd love to buy a local product so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! It has to be quick cooking steel cut oats. He won't eat the rolled oats, nor the steel cut that takes 30 minutes to cook.

P.S. This photo was taken with my iPhone and uploaded using the Flickr app. I use both the Flickr app and the DarkSlide app - neither are perfect so I'm using both until one has all the features I need and a UI that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment