Yellow, red & blue potatoes seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and a little bit of fresh rosemary from my garden. Toss in olive oil and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
I'm confused about whether potatoes are healthy are not. I know they're high in starchy carbs which can lead to weight gain, especially for people like me who don't tolerate carbs as well as others. But I also know that they have a good amount of vitamin C and I always leave the skin on which has all the nutrients and fiber. Are they toxic because they're in the nightshade family of vegetables? Is potato really a vegetable? I suppose it's all about moderation. Well... I cooked the potatoes so I guess I have to eat them! Yum!
Good fit. No sale. Why ICP alone isn’t enough.
23 hours ago

Just make sure you buy organic...potatoes are on the high pesticide list.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! I had no idea how high they were on the pesticide list. Though potatoes is one of the foods I always try to buy organic. Thx also for stopping by! :-)
ReplyDelete