Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank you Mother Earth

Half Dome
Thank you for the beautiful works of art that you have carved and created all over this beautiful planet of ours.

I've been so fortunate to see your works of art on six different continents and with each place I go, I never cease to be amazed at your inspiring creations... many of which are literally just in my backyard.

Thank you for these works of art that I have been able to experience through my five senses and thus has nourished my soul. If I listed all of my favorite places and all of the magical things I've seen, heard, touched, smelled, felt and experienced, I would be writing non-stop for years!

For each of you reading this, go to a place where YOU have been... a place on this lovely earth where you have seen incredible beauty... NATURAL beauty. And take a moment to reflect and be grateful of our home, Earth.

Happy Earth Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment