Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two birds, one stone


Dusk
Originally uploaded by love_yellow
A couple of weeks ago I went walking with my good friend on the same trail we've been going to for several years. I love how we're able to chat non-stop during the 1 hour walk, catch up on each others' lives and exercise at the same time. Better than sitting at a restaurant consuming calories... though we do that occasionally too. :-)

As I said, we've walked this trail many times but it was the first time that I've seen this beautiful view. The birds on the wire, the beautiful sky, the mountains that surround the valley in which we live, the winter trees without their leaves and the percolation pond reflecting the orange dusk sky.

It was a really lovely moment when this view revealed itself to us and it was great to be able to share it with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment